MyUFV is the portal for students to log in using their MyUFVlogin. If you are having trouble using your UFV student login on the MyUFV login portal, read the article till the end and follow the steps in the given sequence.
Our detailed article will help you get successfully logged in to the MyUFV login portal.
What is UFV?
The University of Fraser Valley or UFV provides its students with a growth opportunity and a variety of courses. There are thousands of students who visit this accredited public University every year. This university is located in Canada providing all the students of Canada to learn and develop themselves with the help of hundreds of programs. Students can get master’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees from this university.
You can choose from various programs available like accounting, culture. Bachelor degree programs, master degree programs, computer programs, criminal justice programs, child care, and youth care programs, engineering programs, geography programs, graphic design programs, global studies programs, history programs, horticulture programs, mathematics programs, marketing and sales programs, social work programs, and many more.
Myufv Login Requirements
- Official UFV login portal URL
- MyUFV login – Username and password
- The new version of the browser
- Computer, laptop, mobile, or tablet – all will work
- Good connection of the internet
How to Login to Myufv Portal
You need to follow the exact steps for the UFV login because following the steps may help easily log in to the portal MyUFV.
- Open the UFV log in website URL – [https://my.ufv.ca/]
- Add your UFV log in – User Name
- Add your UFV log in – password
- Click LOGIN
After following the above steps of MyUFV login, you will be successfully logged into the website.
How to Reset MyufvLogin Password
You need the MyUFVlogin – password to open the UFV login portal. So you must recover immediately if you lost it. Please follow the suggested steps.
- Open the MyUFV login website URL – [https://my.ufv.ca/]
- Click Forgot your Password?
- A Login Assistant page will open on your screen.
- Add your Student number, it will be 9 digits
- Click Next
Following the guidelines for the password provided by the Myifv portal, you will get your password reset.
Myufv Login Help
Following the above steps may help you in UFV student login but you cannot solve the technical problems by yourself. In case you cannot open the website for UFV student login, please try to refresh the page. If it all does not work, you need to contact the UFV for MyUFV login.
- Official UFV Website: https://www.ufv.ca/
- Official UFV Login URL: https://identity.ufv.ca/authenticationendpoint/login.do
- Password Reset Link: https://password.ufv.ca/default.aspx
- Email contact UFV: [email protected]
- University Contact Number: 1.604.504.7441
- Toll-free number: 1.888.504.7441
Get More Login Guide
Let us know if we are able to help you in resolving your issues related to the UFV student login. Use the comments below.
Who can apply at the University of Fraser Valley?
The residents of Canada, International students, the students who are already studying and anyone who wishes to study can apply to the University of Fraser Valley.
Can the university counselors assist me with my studies?
Your University of Fraser Counselor can assist you in your career planning, develop your skills, and listen to your problems in case you need personal support.
If you want to reach out to a counselor, you need to book an appointment first. Use the below contact details.
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact Number: 604-854-4528 (Abbotsford) / 604-795-2808 (Chilliwack)
Timing of the call: 09:00 am to 4:30 pm
How to Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Fraser Valley(UFV)?
- Open your MyUFV portal page after logging in.
- Go to the Student Information option
- Click the tab – Financial Aid
- Now after clicking on Financial Aid, you must click the Award Application option.
- Now you can submit your application.
Make sure you visit the office during office hours to submit all the required documents or email PDF versions of the files on the email address – [email protected]