In today’s article, we are going to share the details of aka.ms/yourpc with the help of www.aka.ms/yourpc, you can manage all your phone apps on your PC. You can see the information like messages, notifications, galleries, can manage any other app on Windows PC with the help of one app namely Windows Phone App or aka ms yourpc.
aka ms linkyourphone can be accessed via https://aka.ms/yourpc, it basically makes a clone of your phone, and if you have a Samsung phone, Windows phone, or Android phone, you can use this website to make a clone of your phone and can use the mobile on a bigger screen.
This article is perfect for Windows 10 users. As we are going to share further how to link your phone to a PC through aka ms linkphone.
Keep reading as we will mention the stepwise procedure to link your phone with the PC on www aka ms linkphone.
Note: If you have updated your system after 2018, then windows 10 will have aka.ms/yourphone pre-installed in your device, it is not, then follow the below procedure. It may show as “your phone app” if already installed, you can control your phone while working on a PC.
You may not access www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc this page, due to some error.
If you cannot see your phone app or my phone companion in your system, it means you have not updated your computer after 2018, and you need to follow the below procedure.
We will start with how to install your phone app on a computer having windows 10 with www aka yourpc.
Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
Let us begin, please pay close attention to the steps.
- Click the start button.
- Search for the setting
- In the setting tab, click update security
- You now need to press “check for update”
Once you have done this, you can download and install the Windows Operating system and can install all the pending Windows OS updates. After the updates get complete, you may now see a feature stating Link to windows PC to your phone activated on your computer.
So, this was all about how you can update your system and make it compatible to access your phone.
- Hit the Start Button on computer.
- Now, select the Microsoft Store button, ( you may also take help of the search button up there to find your mobile)
- If you are not able to find it, go to your mobile, open the app; your phone app (your phone app download- from the play store)
- Add the same email id, you used on your computer, in your mobile device, and search for “your computer” you will see the name of your computer on your mobile screen, select and click on Link to Windows OS”
- open the app on the computer and hit the button “Send Notification” for final approval of the linking both the devices. (may use www aka ms yourphonepin for the verification)
How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- Visit the link – https://aka.ms/yourpc
- If your Samsung device is compatible, then it will automatically redirect you to the Microsoft store for downloading the app.
- You may get redirected to Google play store for downloading and installing the app – your phone Companion – link to windows PC.
- Install the app.
- You have two options for Signing in, you may either enter your email id to sign in or chose the QR Code option to sign in and link your phone with your PC.
- Click on continue.
- You will be asked to give permission to send and review message, select “allow”
- To enable make and manage phone calls, select “allow”.
- You will be asked to give access to your contacts, select “allow” or enabled that.
- Click continue and move further.
- Click on “Let’s Stay Connected”
- You may ignore the battery optimization or may select the option as per your need.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
As discussed, if you are a Samsung user, you get this app by default, but if not, then you must read this. You can use www.aka.ms.yourpc on any Android whose operating system is 7.0 or above.
How would you know, if your phone is having Android 7.0 or above?
You can check using these steps:
- Select the cogwheel Settings Icon on your phone.
- Scroll till you find “system”
- Now hit “About phone”
- In this section you can see, all the detail of your Android version”
If your phone’s Android version is 7.0 or above you can www.aka.ms/yourpc download from your play store and install and follow the same procedure as of Samsung phone, to connect your mobile with your PC.
Get More Login Guide
So, this was all about, how you can use my phone app with www.aka.ms.your pc download,
you might now have a clear idea, about which phones and computers are compatible, you also now know, how to check the compatibility on both computer and mobile phone. Hope you like the article on www aka ms linkphone, if you face any issue related to www aka ms yourpc, please share with us in the comment box.
Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
Yes, you can download “your phone app with the help of the Adgaurd store official website, paste the link of the app, and you can find the app here.
Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
No, Your Phone app will not work on Windows 7, it works only on Windows 10.
www aka ms yourpc can be used on all mobile devices?
Yes, it can be used on all Android, Windows devices having 7.0 or above versions.
I am Marry Soni. Since 2015, I’ve been a blogger, and I adore writing. I greatly enjoy writing about survey and login guide. I maintain numerous blogs, including https://takesurvery.com/. [email protected] is how you may get in touch with me.