Ross Stores Inc, operating under the brand name ‘Ross Dress for Less’ is the largest off-price retailer in the US as of 2018. Ross is a markdown departmental retail store with headquarters in Dublin, California.
About Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey
‘Ross Dress for less’ conducts a Customer satisfaction survey for recording the candid feedback of the customer visiting the Ross stores. If you have ever visited The Ross store and have made a purchase, Save the Receipt! Because you can stand a chance to enter the Ross Survey and win a gift card worth $1000 or $100.
Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey includes basic questions about your experiences in the Ross Stores, the concept of Ross Listens an attempt to know how the customer perceives the services and the products provided by the store. The process includes answering a basic questionnaire with utmost honesty. The survey is to be taken via the Ross survey Portal www.rosslistens.com
Once the survey is completed, you will be eligible to be a part of the Ross Sweepstakes which is your chance to win $1000 or $100 worth Ross Store gift card.
Ross Survey Details
|Survey Name||Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Win $1000 & $100 Gift Card|
Ross Customer Survey Rules and Requirements
- The Ross Sweepstake is available for only the Legal residents of The United States of America of an age of 18 or above, which excludes the close families or specialists of The Ross Store. It also prohibits the representation of other customers.
- An original receipt of the ‘Ross Dress for Less’ is required to enter the Ross survey; moreover, it should is to be noted that any kind of extra purchase will not increase your chances of winning the sweepstake.
- Valid Email Address, Contact Number, and a gadget with a good internet connection are required to take the survey.
- The survey is available in two languages English and Espanol; hence you should be versed with either of them to be able to take part in the survey.
- Entries are allowed to one person per day.
- Multiple entrants per day are not allowed to share the same email address, any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple email id’s or identities shall be considered void or cancelled, and the entrant might be disqualified from the survey.
- The Administrator will randomly select six winners :
- One will be the winner of the maximum prize offered i.e., $1000 worth gift card
- Five other winners will be chosen for the second prize of $100 worth gift cards
- The winners will be notified by phone or email within 30 days of being selected.
- All the other federal taxes or any additional cost or expenses associated with acceptance of the gift, other than what is specifically mentioned, will be borne by the winner.
- The survey should be taken within the sweepstake Time Limit.
How to Take Part in Ross Survey at www.rosslistens.com?
- Visit official website for Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.rosslistens.com and start your survey.
- Select the language you want to fill the questionnaire in.
- Type the 15 digit code from your receipt.
- Click on START.
- Enter the date and time of your visit and then click NEXT.
- Answer all the questions genuinely, on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied and then click on NEXT, the questions usually are about your visit, staff’s nature, client administration, and overall shopping experience.
- Give your feedback in the box.
- Once the Survey ends give you Name, Address, Contact Number and Email Address Details to enter the sweepstake.
- Click NEXT to complete the survey.
By just following these easy steps, which will be requiring very less time investment, you can be one of the six selected winners of the sweepstake, so you either win $1000 or $100 worth Ross Store gift card. So don’t waste your chance and take the survey!
Get More Free Reward Prizes
RossListens Contact Information
- Address: Ross Stores, Inc.
5130 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, CA 94568
- Toll-Free number – (800) 945-7677
- Ross Dress for Less Customer Contact number:
- (925) 965-4000
- (800) 945-7677
- (800) 335-1115
Ross Survey: www.rosslistens.com
Ross Official Website: www.rossstores.com