MyTHDHR Benefits – www.Mythdhr.com
If you recently have joined MyTHDHR and are looking for tips and guidance about MyTHDR, then you have come to the right place. The staff of Employee Self Service or Home Depot Self Service can get access to the portal MyTHDHR. With the help of MyTHDHR Login, you will be able to access various options to easily manage your work. We have explained all the important aspects you need to understand how the portal works.
The Home Depot website includes various products that it provides. And just like MyTHDHR, The Home Depot website includes the Home Depot THD for Home Depot Employee Login. The same website is The Orange Life which has an identical layout for the employees. But MyTHDHR is a Home Depot Employee Login on its website offering the associates the opportunity to choose the plans and programs meeting the family and individual needs via Your Total Value.
These plans are available to salaried associates, full-time hourly-basis, and part-time hourly basis. The candidates are also selected who have same-sex domestic partners.
The Benefits of MyTHDHR include,
- The associates get Time-Off Benefits such as Holidays, Personal Leave, Sick Leave, Leave of absence, Vacation, Jury Duty, and Bereavement days.
- The Work and/or Life Benefits like Associate Discounts, Tax Preparations Discount Program, Matching Gift Program, Assistance in Relocation, Reimbursement in Tuition expenses, etc. Other benefits include Team Depot Volunteer Events, Adoption assistance, Tobacco Cessation Program, and benefits of CARE and METdesk.
- The Financial Benefits include the benefits related to Direct Deposit and Bank Incentives, Spending Account, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan), and finally FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan.
- The Group Benefits include the benefits like Legal Services Plan, Homeowner Insurance, Veterinary Insurance, etc.
- Health-related benefits include Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Accidental Death and Reimbursement Insurance, Dental Insurance, etc,
- Stock, investment, and finance-related benefits include stock investment plans and extra discounts on stocks, etc.
- The other benefits include tracking your deposit details, retirement plans, changing personal details, reviewing the project details, viewing and issuing tax statements and pay statements, and the family benefits for the children of the associates or employees based on their job type like part-time or full-time.
The Home Depot Employee Login can be accessed by opening https://www.mythdhr.com/
MythDHR Login – www.Mythdhr.com
By accessing the MyTHDHR portal, you will be able to access Home Depot company news, view pay-stubs, and manage their schedules. MyTHDHR provides various options to check the basic information about your job. MyTHDHR includes management, corporate and non-store positions.
What is Home Depot?
The Home Depot is the largest retailer of products in the USA including various products like home décor and furniture products and kitchenware along with other valuable services like DIY Project and Ideas and Installation Services. Founded in 1978, The Home Depot has its headquarters in Georgia, USA.
Steps for Home Depot Your Schedule – MythDHR Login
- Open https://www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html
- When you open it you will have two options available “Current associates, click here to login” and “Former associates and associates on LOA, click here to login”
- Just click on “Current associates, click here to login” you will be redirected to the window shown below,
- Just type in your User ID and Password to enter into your account.
- Another option is “Former associates and associates on LOA, click here to login” which will help you if you are a former associate or associate on LOA.
Simply, type in your name and Date of Birth. Then, your Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number which is usually of 4 digits. Then enter Security Word with the given instructions and you are good to go
Services MyTHDHR offers
The services offered by MyTHDHR / Home Depot THD are,
- Better Payment and Taxes: MyTHDHR pays you electronically and the direct deposit option is the most preferred and the other option is a payroll card. Both the options are convenient ways to get paid regularly without worrying about natural disasters.
- Career Depot: This is the best option provided by MyTHDHR that allows the associates to view retail hourly and management along with corporate and other non-store positions and apply for it. There are two options given; (1) Store, DC, or MET Hourly Positions and, (2) Corporate/Other Positions
- ESS (Employee Self-Service): With the help of Self-Service provided by MyTHDHR, the associates can manage their personal information and so that they can communicate about benefits and taxes. Reviewing the activities like Leave of Absence (LOA), your profile and changing information about your profile, address or direct deposit, and changing mailing address. The associate can also enroll in Home Fund deduction or change. These all options help the associate in managing their profile and related activities.
- Life Events: The Life Events guide you through the process via the Life Event Link And let you experience key life events. Then you may need to submit and update your information. Key life events like marriage, birth or adoption of a child, death in the family, divorce and legal separation, and many such key events are important in an associate’s life and MyTHDHR has an option for it.
- Diversity and Inclusions: MyTHDHR is driven by its values. It believes all the people are there for a common goal and all should work as a team. So it has created cultures and values so strong that the associates feel happier and feel at home. There are no biases or prejudice among the associates regarding their ethnicity. Whoever they are and whatever ethnicity, group, race. religion and community they may come from, all are welcome with open arms and considered a part of the family.
MyTHDHR Login Requirement
For MyTHDHR Login you need,
- You need the link or the web address of MyTHDHR
- You need your ID / Username and Password ready with you
Other requirements are your Smartphone, Tablet, or PC to open the link or web address.
How to Reset MythDHR Login Password
In case you forgot your MyTHDHR, you can call 1-866-698-4347 (1-866-mythdhr). The timing for the call is 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday, the timing for the call is 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Get More Login Guide
MythDHR Contact Information
The contact information of MyTHDHR is as below,
- General Assistant, you need to call on 1-800-555-4954 or visit the web address https://www.livetheorganelife.com/
- HR Services, you need to call on 1-866-(1-866-698-4347) or visit the web address https://www.mythdhr.com/
- For Doctor on Demand, you need to call on 1-888-744-0753 or visit the web address https://www.doctorondemand.com/
Home Depot Benefits Choice Center Phone Number
The phone number is 1-800-555-4954 open from Mon-Fri 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. (Eastern Time)
Home Depot Employee Stock Purchase Plan Phone Number
The phone number 1-800-843-2150
MyTHDHR Human Resources Phone Number
Call: 1-866-myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347)
Days: Mon-Fri 8 A.M. – 8 P.M. (Eastern Time), Sat (RSC & HRSC) 8am – 5pm (Eastern Time).
Sunday the lines are closed.
MyTHDHR Email Address
Email: [email protected]
Home Depot Corporate Office Address
2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3,
Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
I hope you liked our article on MyTHDHR Login using https://www.mythdhr.com/. If you did not find the information you were looking for or want to suggest something, please leave your valuable comment down below so that others can also guide themselves.
I am Marry Soni. Since 2015, I’ve been a blogger, and I adore writing. I greatly enjoy writing about survey and login guide. I maintain numerous blogs, including https://takesurvery.com/. [email protected] is how you may get in touch with me.