Justice Portal NSW provides all the necessary resources and legal details to the people of the department. Justice Portal is for the Communities and Justice Department of New South Wales employees. You can access this account using portal.justice.nsw.gov.au or justicensw.okta.com link and your official Justice NSW Portal Login credentials.
Justice Portal NSW is a Department of Justice official portal for New South Wales in Australia. If you are an authorized user, you can access this system to get necessary information about the communities and the justice system.
JusticeNSW Okta portal provides a great user experience by providing all the necessary features, tools, and resources that help the employees of Justice NSW. Using this portal, the employees who work in the department can securely access their Justice Okta Portal account.
The portal provides security to internal employees and helps them connect to the resources of the NSW government.
If you are unsure how to access the Justice Okta account, please read this article, as I will explain the step-by-step process.
What is the Department of Justice NSW?
In 2019, the Department of Communities absorbed the Department of Justice NSW. The Department of Justice NSW was formed in 2011 in Australia, and its previous headquarters was at 160 Marsden Street, Parramatta, New South Wales (Australia).
The Department of Justice acted as an agency for the judicial system of New South Wales. It used to supervise all the other emergency services such as court decisions, prisons, prosecutions, subpoenas, sheriff, and all the laws related to the NSW. In 2019, the Department of Community and Justice was formed as a single department that handled various services for the community.
The department now works with the children, families, adults, and communities to provide the best collaborative services to sustain a better and more vibrant environment across New South Wales.
After the department got formed, there were about 4300 employees that required a good management system. The department’s functions were not easy to perform unless there was a reliable system like JusticePortal.
Now you must be clear about the portal, so let’s see what you will require to access your account.
Justice Portal NSW Login Requirements
- Only you can access this account if you are an authorized user, such as an internal employee.
- Valid system to connect to the portal.
- Justice Portal NSW Login valid credentials username and password.
- Official Justice NSW Portal URL.
How to Access the Justice Portal Login Account?
If you fulfill the above requirement and have verified and approved login credentials, you can access the Justice Okta Portal account. It is a government website, and unauthorized access is strictly prohibited,
- Open the official Justice Department link at portal.justice.nsw.gov.au (or justicensw.okta.com)
- Now it will open an “iSecure” page on your screen.
- You need to enter your “Justice Network logon” credentials.
- Please enter your username.
- Tick “Remember Me” so the system will remember you for the session.
- Then click on the “Next” button below.
- Now keep following screen enter your password and click on verify.
- The system will verify your account within a short time. You can access it.
Note: If you are not an authorized user of the Justice Okta system, you should not attempt to login.
How to Reset Justice Portal Login Password?
You cannot access the official Justice NSW account if you have lost your password. You can reset your password using two different methods on the NSW Justice URL. While resetting it, you have to choose any one method, and you have to follow the step-by-step instructions. If you do not know the steps to reset the password, please refer to the below steps that I have listed,
- First, you must open the official Justice Okta Sign In page at portal.justice.nsw.gov.au.
- Now click the “Need Help Signing In?” option, as shown in the above image.
- Once you click that, it will load different options below.
- Just click the “Forgot Password?” button highlighted in the image above.
- Please enter your email or username in the empty field.
- There are two methods to choose from. Either you can choose the SMS option or Voice call. Both options require you to have your mobile phone with you.
- Make sure you have configured your mobile phone to the system.
- After clicking that option, you must follow the SMS or Voice calls instructions.
- Your password reset procedure will be over.
How to Unlock the Justice Portal NSW Login Account?
If you have locked your official login account, you need to follow the steps to reset it as soon as possible. Your account may be locked due to repeatedly entering the wrong Justice Login Okta credentials. It may be due to some other reason as well.
To unlock your account as quickly as possible, please use the following steps,
- First, open the official Justice Okta Sign In link by clicking portal.justice.nsw.gov.au URL.
- Please click on “Unlock Account?” option, which I have highlighted in the above screenshot.
- It will open an “Unlock Account” page on your screen.
- You have to either add your email id or username in the blank.
- Choose the appropriate option from “Send SMS” or “Voice Call“.
- If you choose SMS, just like password reset steps, you will receive text instructions on your mobile phone.
- If you choose the Voice call option, you will receive instructions from an automatic call to help you reset your password on your mobile phone.
- You must have configured your mobile phone number to the Portal Justice NSW Gov AU website in both cases.
- Once you receive the instructions, please start following them.
Contact & Support Details
If you have any problems accessing your JusticeNSW Okta account, you will require the customer support team to help you out. Sometimes you might face technical issues or delays in opening the website. You may not be able to resolve the issues by yourself. Therefore, a team of experts will be required to help you fix these errors or issues.
- Justice NSW Login Website: justicensw.okta.com / portal.justice.nsw.gov.au (Both load the same page).
- Customer Support Email for Department of Communities & Justice: [email protected]
- Help and support details for Justice NSW: 02 8688 1111
- Department of Justice NSW Support team: 02 8074 8627
- Delhi Apartments official Website: https://www.dcj.nsw.gov.au
After reading all the details about Justice Portal NSW, you must be clear on how to log in to your account. It is a government department of New South Wales and allows only authorized members or users to sign in. I have explained the password reset steps, the process of unlocking your account, and the other relevant details that will help you manage your account using Portal Justice Okta.
I cannot reset my Justice Login Okta password using the above steps. Please help me out.
Please check if you are using an active internet connection while resetting your password. If it works fine, please ensure you enter the correct username in the blank. If you still face problems and cannot find the solution, don’t hesitate to contact the official login support contact number at (02) 8688 1111. The team will help you fix your issues.
What kind of help do Communities and the Justice Department of NSW provide?
The Communities and Justice Department of New South Wales provides the following help,
- Domestic violence helpline: 1800 656 463
- Disaster Welfare Assistance helpline: 1800 018 444
- Child Protection helpline: 13 2111
- Jury service enquiries: 1300 722 574
- Law Access NSW helpline: 1300 888 529
- Link2Home Homelessness helpline: 1800 152 152
- NSW Victims Access Line: 1800 633 063
What to do if I lose my username for the NSW Justice account?
Your username is the key to unlocking your account and resetting your password. But you must reset your username by calling the login support team if you have lost it. You have to dial the NSW login support contact number at 8688 1111.
I am Marry Soni. Since 2015, I’ve been a blogger, and I adore writing. I greatly enjoy writing about survey and login guide. I maintain numerous blogs, including https://takesurvery.com/. [email protected] is how you may get in touch with me.