PaybyPlateMA is the new technology that provides the customer with an easy way to participate in electronic toll collection. Pay By Plate Massachusetts technology uses video images and license plates of the vehicle. This system is only valid in Massachusetts and helps collect the toll hassle-free.
Customers can also choose EzdriveMA or Pay By Plate (MA) to pay their toll crimes. The EZDrive is an electronic tolling program that helps make things more convenient.
Pay By Plate MA is the easiest and most convenient method to pay bills online. Before this technology, cars used to stop at the toll booth and pay their toll. Due to this convenient method, there was a heavy traffic jam and other inconveniences like waiting in line for your number to come. This technology has reduced all of that.
With PaybyPlate, you can pay your bill online at www.paybyplatema.com. This technology will allow you to bypass the toll booth within the highway’s speed limit.
What is PaybyPlateMA?
Pay By Plate Massachusetts is an online electronic toll-paying program that helps you pay toll charges very quickly. It will use your Vehicle’s license plate and then send the toll bill of PaybyPlate MA directly to your registered buyer’s mail address.
You can pay these bills online and using other methods. You can also pay the invoice at the EzdriveMA customer service center.
What is E-ZPass MA?
E-ZPass MA is a small electronic transponder tag placed on your vehicle. It helps pay tolls quickly using electronic methods to any toll facilities available in Massachusetts. Pulling over your car and paying the toll amount is no need. With the help of the E-ZPass Network, things become pretty simple because the transponder is placed right on your vehicle’s windshield.
The E-ZPass MA works when you make trips all across 17 states of the USA. It will work when traveling on any road, tunnel, toll road, bridge, or possible area. This system helps authenticate your identity and drive you safely and securely across the country’s streets.
If you think the transponder will cost you, it will not. There is no cost to creating your EZ Pass MA Login account. But this account has to be a prepaid E-ZPass account.
When you go through the toll lane, the antennas will scan your tag on your windshield and then begin deducting the payment from your prepaid account.
There is an advance payment that you have to make to confirm the balance of your E-ZPass MA Card while applying for your account. You can check your online PaybyPlate MA account balance for payment. You can also set a payment date from your linked account, so automatically, the amount gets deducted from your Debit or Credit card.
Note: If you have not paid for parking within 30 days, there will be an additional $10 charge. There is also an additional $20 charge each day if you have not renewed your license and have not paid the necessary fees within the 90 days since you have the invoice.
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation facilitates E-ZPass MA.
What are the benefits of PaybyPlateMA Login?
Pay By Plate Massachusetts portal offers many benefits to the state’s drivers. The features include,
- Go to www.paybyplatema.com and pay your toll quickly.
- It is a secure system that offers all drivers the best security with encryption so they can quickly sign in and pay their tolls.
- If you live in Massachusetts, then this system will significantly benefit you.
- Pay By Plate-MA account will certify the videos, images, tags, and license plate of the vehicle to make poll payment very quickly.
- You will take less than a few seconds to make toll-free payments. So there you save your time, energy, and money.
- On this login page, you can check your payment history easily
- There are 4 options for payment which you can choose.
- On the portal, you can also find about the savings that you made.
Now you will be clear about the site for paying your toll fee quickly by visiting www.paybyplatema.com.
The E-ZPass MA is also a tremendously reliable method that helps pay tolls quickly. If you have linked your phone, account, credit card, or debit card, then you can also set the automatic payments.
PaybyPlate would notify you if your payment was successful by sending you an electronic invoice. You will need to pay any fees or amounts for signing up for your PaybyPlate account.
Pay by Plate MA Login at www.paybyplatema.com
To access the portal, you must follow the step-by-step method suggested below,
- First, you must open the EzdriveMA website at https://www.mass.gov/ezdrivema.
- Now you will have two options: EzPassMA Login and Pay By Plate MA Login option.
- Choose the PayByPlateMA Login option.
- Now on the following page, you will have to add your Invoice Number, Vehicle number, and State.
- Check your email; it will have the Invoice Number if you received it using the email method.
- Kindly put all the necessary details required.
- Now please click the Login button and get access to your account.
Registrations Requirements for PaybyPlateMA Account?
Make sure that you have fulfilled all the requirements mentioned in below points,
- The login page is accessible via the www.paybyplatema.com link only.
- You can access the login page using any standard browser, but it should have the latest version.
- You must create your username and login password to access your PaybyPlateMA login account.
- After your successful sign-up, you will get authorization.
- Then you will receive a “Connection Successful” message on your screen.
- Now you are ready to log in.
- If you are unsure about the usage, there will be an option to access the manual to troubleshoot any login issues with the portal or services.
- Now before login in, you must ensure some things. First, you have to delete your browser’s cache files. Then, clear browser’s cookies.
- If you have any VPN services enabled, please stop using that. The website will configure your identity and other details based on your IP address.
What are the Charges for PaybyPlateMA Registration?
You must know about the invoice charges you must pay per bill. The usual costs will be $0.60 for each bill.
If you have more than one invoice from PaybyPlate MA, the charges will be according to the number of invoices.
You must also ensure that your vehicle is registered to the E-ZPass. The toll services will make it easier to locate your vehicle and all the relevant details.
After logging into the portal, you can check all the necessary details about your vehicle and avail yourself of all the portal services.
How can I register myself to the portal?
Registering, connecting, and paying fees are very easy on the portal. The sign-up is possible through the online administrator of the portal. So please follow the steps,
- Access the PaybyPlateMA registration website.
- Meet all the requirements on the website.
- Once allowed all the permissions on the sign-up form, you must comply with the rules that you will not conduct any illegal activities on the login page and break any essential rules and regulations.
- Now add the details of your primary contact using the “Add Contact” option.
- There will be a list of details like your name, number, email, 4 digits for the account, and much more.
- Click the Next button and do as per the instructions.
- Now there will be a confirmation message on your screen.
How to Troubleshoot Problems with PaybyPlateMA Login?
Kindly use the details to fix any trouble you face while logging into your account.
- First, you must have your vehicle’s license plate details to access the login page.
- You will require your model number and vehicle manufacturing year details.
- Also, please add the details of your debit card or credit card on the page.
- The portal and its services are compatible with the latest device having any configuration, so please use the newest device like Tablet, Mobile, or PC.
- Being a motorist will help you save time and reduce your efforts in paying the bill.
These were some of the features of the www.paybyplatema.com website that the users enjoy. The portal helps make all the work of toll payment and checking the details much more effortless.
You can access your MA Account online using the link and make yourself more comfortable with the PaybyPlate option compared to video capture.
Pay Bills of MA Account Online and Mail Method
- You can visit the official PaybyPlateMA.com website and start paying the toll collection invoices.
- The toll system is also beneficial for identifying the drivers coming out of the state. This technology is equally important to drivers who are from Massachusetts. So, the system treats all the drivers as equals.
- To pay the bill, you will require your bank routing number, credit card details, account number, or debit card details. Whichever method you are comfortable with, please choose that only.
- Please have a payment form with you while accessing the portal.
- If you are comfortable paying your bill online, you can use the mail method. It is a traditional method that is popular with senior citizens. So you need to use US mail services to complete this task.
- Send your bill to this address – “CommonWealth Of Massachusetts. EzdriveMA Payment-Processing Center, P. O. Box – 847840, Boston, MA-02284 7840.
- You have to send a check or money order. This payment processing Center will not accept it.
- For manual mail method, you can send on – EZDrive MA Customer Service Center, P.O. Box – 8007, Auburn, MA-01501-8007.
Customer Service Contact Number
After following the details of payment and login, if you are facing any trouble with the login or risk, you must follow the steps correctly.
- PaybyPlateMA services can be accessed using EZDRive MA Customer Service Center, 27 Midstate Drive Auburn, MA-0151 1800.
- The Fax Details will include: 1-508-786-5222
- Email: [email protected]
After learning the details about the Pay By Plate facility in Massachusetts, you must be clear about the payment options and all the other related information.
If you have trouble accessing the website or its functions, please use the contact details, and if the issues are not resolved, please use the comment section to let me know.
Does the Pay By Plate system accept users who are not from the USA?
All the residents of the United States will be able to register to the portal.
How to contact Pay by Plate MA customer support?
You can 1-877-627-7745 and talk with one of the representatives.
Does the E Z Pass MA transponder work with the MA pay by plate?
The charges of toll will be deducted.
Is there any cost of using the Paybyplatema.Com services?
There will be a charge of $2.50 per trip and all the taxes and fees.
Why is the www.paybyplatema.com website not working?
Many users have reported the issues of the website not working. Therefore, please contact the customer support team if you keep facing the same problem.
I am Marry Soni. Since 2015, I’ve been a blogger, and I adore writing. I greatly enjoy writing about survey and login guide. I maintain numerous blogs, including https://takesurvery.com/. [email protected] is how you may get in touch with me.